Monday, April 20, 2009

Thing 13

Hello again cyber world,

I just finished listening to Helen Blowers and Kathleen Gilroy about Del.icio.us, and I see the big advantage to the site. I guess that I am just being a little timid about getting too involved in this social networking thing. I really enjoy working on the net but it seems that it is so time consuming. I think my computer is too old and slow (gosh I can relate to that!), so it makes me feel like I'm moving like a turtle. Reminds me of a Janis Joplin song "the Turtle Blues", but it's a little too mature for this kind of site.
I loved the 5 Apps to Wow the Average PC user and yes, I did say WOW, some incredible technology out there that is available to the average user. Well, over and out for now.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment